Keys for Social Media Engagement
In this day and age, social media is key for any business, but can be challenging to truly engage. Not sure where to start? Phenixx Marketing has put together a few tips to help with social media engagement.
1. Be aware of why your audience is on social media. Are they on on Facebook for news and recommendations or are they more visual and engage on Instagram? Knowing where your audience focuses is key to stop the scroll and get eyes on your post.
2. Be original in what you post. Platforms such as Twitter encourage posts to be short and to the point. Creating a catchy hashtag for your business is a great way to create a lasting impression on your audience.
3. Be funny. Consumers want to be entertained and not constantly sold a product or service. Keeping your posts entertaining increases the chance that your audience will like, comment and even share your post.
4. Give something away. Who doesn’t like getting free stuff? When you offer a freebie it’s also an opportunity to gain followers and gather emails.
5. Make your customers feel appreciated. Staying up to date with how your customers feel will help create a better business for you and keep you on top of customer problems and creating solutions. Remember, customer satisfaction is KEY to growing business.
6. Finally, follow other businesses on social media and take note of what works for them. Reach out and establish a relationship. More often then not, they will be more than happy to share tips and tricks to help you grow your business. It’s never too late to learn new things, and learning from others is key when it comes to social media.
Using different social media platforms allows you to target various demographics. Always make sure your content is relatable and fits whatever social media platform you choose. Whether it’s a hashtag on twitter or a Facebook event invitation, you make sure you’re up to date with how things are done on various platforms. Social media should be FUN and INFORMATIVE, so don’t be afraid to think outside the box!